It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:08 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: PAYDAY 2
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:56 pm 

Hi All,

Hope that your all alright.

Am sure most if not all already have this. If not at the moment just as a heads up for all. PAYDAY 2 is available to get for free! on Steam.

Post subject: Re: PAYDAY 2
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:57 pm 

already have the game but managed to grab some of the dlc for cheap. personally i hate pay to win but seeing as payday VR is coming i thought i'd treat myself.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:34 pm 

Teknobry, wow you have VR then? Am jealous here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:15 pm 

daz156 wrote:
Teknobry, wow you have VR then? Am jealous here!

Yes daz!

A friend back in september got a vive, he was raving about it, said I'd love it and need to have a go. Watched vids of people on it and to be honest I didn't think much of it.

Few weeks later I went round his for a meal with my gf, him and his mrs. He said to give it a go, to humour him I reluctantly did thinking I'll have a quick blast then get back to being social.

90minutes later and I was still on it, there I was on the edge of space blasting flying robots like a badass! Except I was actually in his living room flailing my arms around looking like a right dick :lol:

Two weeks later I'd bought myself a desktop and a vive :D It's mint, I love it. Have now sold the desktop though and got a new laptop which runs it even better than the desktop did but is now far more portable.

Just discovered as well I can claim games back on expenses whilst I'm working away :lol: Just got star trek bridge crew!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:54 pm 

Teknobry, ahh I see ok, fair play.

Not jealous at all! Note the sarcasm :-)

Also check you, mr money to burn like a badass. Last I remember you had a laptop with a 1080 in it which wasn't that bad really. But oh well, your choice matey.

Had a trip over to Hong Kong to see my Sister. Being honest, did not go well. Ended up having a mental break down. From my Sister's other half. I did end up coming back with a Titan X and a i7 PC at no cost. So being better than a poke in the eye.

VR being here to stay, unlike some gimmic's. For example when the Nintendo Wii was a thing, I briefly had one. Got a Amazon Echo, doesn't get used much but is nice to know that it's there.

Artemis always goes down so well. Been thinking of getting the Star Trek Bridge Crew game.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:24 pm 

daz156 wrote:
Teknobry, ahh I see ok, fair play.

Not jealous at all! Note the sarcasm :-)

Also check you, mr money to burn like a badass. Last I remember you had a laptop with a 1080 in it which wasn't that bad really. But oh well, your choice matey.

Had a trip over to Hong Kong to see my Sister. Being honest, did not go well. Ended up having a mental break down. From my Sister's other half. I did end up coming back with a Titan X and a i7 PC at no cost. So being better than a poke in the eye.

VR being here to stay, unlike some gimmic's. For example when the Nintendo Wii was a thing, I briefly had one. Got a Amazon Echo, doesn't get used much but is nice to know that it's there.

Artemis always goes down so well. Been thinking of getting the Star Trek Bridge Crew game.

I am proper tight but when something so amazing as the vive comes along I had to have it. Soon as the wireless adapter is released over here for it, it'll be even better! Yeah my old laptop had a 680gtx which was fine but after taking the vive (and enormous desktop) to my folks in wales over christmas I decided it had to go and in feb a 17r4 with the 1080gtx was bought. I still need to sell the desktop actually!

Really sorry to hear about the trip to hong kong, sounds like what should have been an amazing time turned out quite sour. How are things now, you feeling better?

Sounds like you've got a kickass pc now though, what will you be playing bridge crew on? rift/ps/vive?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:56 pm 

Teknobry, at the moment hell will freeze over first before I can afford VR.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:02 pm 

ah right, just with you saying you were thinking of getting star trek bridge crew...it's VR only as far as I know.

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]