Steam special offers on Unreal, how fortuitous

Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Steam special offers on Unreal, how fortuitous

Post by Golem »

http://store.steampowered.com/app/13210/
Play Unreal Tournament 3 FREE this weekend! Visit the UT3 game page for more info or click [url=steam://run/13210]here[/url] to start downloading and play now.

Plus you can save 60% on Unreal Tournament 3 and the Unreal Deal Pack or pick up the original Unreal Tournament: Game of... the Year Edition as a standalone for next to nothing.
This is quite the deal... Unreal Tournament 3 Black will cost only £5.60. Or, get the Buy Unreal Deal Pack. This is basically the original Unreal pack of 'Unreal 2: The Awakening', 'Unreal Tournament 2004: Editor's Choice Edition', 'Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition' and 'Unreal Gold' - PLUS 'Unreal Tournament 3 Black' - for only £9.20.

So if you want to take part in the 16 player Unreal Tournament <insert version here> 1v1 tournament at LlamaLAN XII, but haven't yet got either game, this seems an ideal opportunity. I may just have to get UT 3 Black for myself now!

While I'm here, don't forget to vote for either UT2004 or UT3 over in the LlamaLAN XII forum. ;)
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Re: Steam special offers on Unreal, how fortuitous

Post by CyberDrac »

Annoyingly I purchased UT3 for LG the previous evening for more that the combine pack price :( ... but what the hell it's a good game regardless.