SneakyRusski ~

New to the forums, or just want to get to know people. Start a topic in here!
SneakyRusski
Weanling
Weanling

SneakyRusski ~

Post by SneakyRusski »

Well I'm 18, Live in Ashford, Kent ~
Born and bread English o_O;

Played Computer games since i was 9, started with an old classic Counter-Strike 1.5 and progressed since; Few phases of MMO's and FPS's but now i'm really into TF2.
I'm an admin for Multiplay TF2 public servers, and am somewhat active. I am also a bit of a WoW Nerd, not so much anymore.. but the accounts still active playing a shaman and a mage, both 80 and End game raiders :o

My history of computer games started with CS 1.5 as already stated; Moving onto Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast (JK2) and i've been in several leagues for this Ctf and duels, i think when i was 12 i was ranked 11 in Europe for a while. personal record for me haha, when Jedi Academy was released it all changed and i became undefeatable in Force duels and normal duels ~ I created a clan !>! - just of 6 people for 5vs5 ctf/TDM frag fests, becoming one of the known names on the circuit
If you played the game, you may know me as ^Corrupt or ^CorruptJedi or P1NKYM0N (Model editing of Pink panther, does look awesome as a Jedi)

Now i'm at Canterbury College studying a BTEC Nat Dip in IT Practitioners, with hopes to move onto University after completing this course ~

If you want a chat, you can find me on steam as 'corrupt247' or IRC quakenet #mpuktf2 or in the #llamalan / #ftd channels :)

</3 Russki~
YaZoR
Herdshire
Herdshire

Re: SneakyRusski ~

Post by YaZoR »

Velkom Komrad!
meh
Zodiack
Yellow Squad
Yellow Squad

Post by Zodiack »

Does this mean you may consider a go at The Old Republic later this year? o:

It seems like I'm trying to get as MANY PEOPLE as I possibly can, that I may or may not know, to play this with me. xD
So far...
It's working. :)

Welcome! :D Looking forward to seeing you. :3
SneakyRusski
Weanling
Weanling

Post by SneakyRusski »

never had The Old Republic;
Just Outcast & Academy :>

But i assume its all the same; so i'll have a pop at it!

and Thanks guys :>!
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

Welcome aboard Sneaky. :)

Note that The Old Republic is not quite the same as Jedi Outcast or Academy. The latter two are third-person action games while The Old Republic will be a MMORPG. :)