Bought my ticket.......

Haste
Weanling
Weanling

Bought my ticket.......

Post by Haste »

ok well ive bought evertyhing and choose my seat, just a few questions:

Do we actually get a ticket or do we just say our name when we arrive?

is it just me or is there no logout button to be found?

i clicked on the map thing for the next event and the page didnt look to healthy

how much do the t-shirts cost there?

and is there a place where the llamalan guys talk more freqently, its good to have this forum thats slightly active but i mean more like irc or something, just so i cant talk about the happenings of the lan, and maybe get involved on whats happnin?

thnx

Haste (btw its not Hast3e i just made an account that didnt work so i made another)
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Re: Bought my ticket.......

Post by Golem »

Hello sir.

1. It was a fine thing to see you and Thumper and Doglin get in nice and early. It'll be good to meet more new llamas and see what you're made of, one way or the other! :) What we've done in the past is provide a sign-in sheet on the front desk which we'd need everyone to complete, first thing. You don't get a ticket but you do get a snazzy name badge and lanyard awaiting your neck at your chosen location in the hall.

b. You can log out if you're viewing the forum using the link top right, or you can just whack the power button on the overheated switch (see the device sitting on the main banner up top). Although, saying this, I've just noticed the forum skin doesn't display the power button... but it's there on other parts of the site. We'll fix this presently. :D (edit: Note I've fixed this so the power button and log in/out link is now visible)

iii. Yeah map link appears borked. Please log a website bug in the website bugs board. :)

green. T-Shirts, once designed and finalised, will be announced in due course and in the not too distant future. At this time, we'll have a price for you, but for a rough idea, visit the shop and see what other t-shirts have cost in the past. :)

11. These forums are the best place to chat about the haps of LlamaLAN. BUT! There is an IRC channel - #llamalan on Quakenet. KF and I were in there for a bit yesterday and there's always people idling, but you may not get an answer to any profound remark immediately. :) As if heading towards the heart of a star, you'll see forum activity heat up steadily as we approach the LAN's designated date.

5. I think we could probably change the name of your account... can we KF?
Haste
Weanling
Weanling

Post by Haste »

as always very fast replie thnx for answer..

yea the forum probs does get more active closer to the events.

wish it wasnt so far away lol

and i just wanna check the dates of the event and times

on the 30th - friday i belive, do we arrive at anytime we want, becuase me and mates want to get there as early as poss

on the sunday 1st i belive - do we leave during the morning of afternoon.

and is there a certain time where everyone shuts down for the night and sleeps till morning, or do we just sleep when we fall?

and btw, i took one of the pics u made for the lan and made it bigger for my desktop, i then put name name in big letter across it. if u want the version thats big without my name just say so, its fites my desktop perrfect

link to it: http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq34 ... agephp.jpg
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Post by Kanonfodda »

name can be changed, I'm pretty sure I offered to do it when Hast3 first registered :D can't remember what came of that.

doors open at 10am on Friday (as per the events page) and close at 18:00 on Sunday (again as per the events page :D)

As for the overnight, people sleep when they want. We have a sleeping area available, but it fills up fast. You can bring tents and pitch them outside if you like. There is also a secondary area that has been taken up as a sleeping area, but I would advise an airbed and sleeping bag for this area, as it has a hard floor and gets quite cold :)
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D
Haste
Weanling
Weanling

Post by Haste »

ok thnx for help, and if poss yea i'd love the name change haha. dunno what i said orginaly....

well thnx for all the info, ill probs bring an airbed or something i dont know yet.

And how much money do u guys usally bring, for food and stuff. cause im thinking 20quid but im not sure?
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Post by Kanonfodda »

depends how much you eat and drink really :)

if £20 will cover all your needs for a weekend then np :D

I'd recommend stocking up at a large supermarket en route so you can take advantage of any special offers they have on :D

There are some supermarkets near by as well though :D
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D
Haste
Weanling
Weanling

Post by Haste »

ok ty

well i cant wait for the lan.

ive got big expectations for it haha

what games to you play on the projector thing??

ive seen pics but cant really make the games out
YaZoR
Herdshire
Herdshire

Post by YaZoR »

Nice one.

Get the games you want to play added to your profile!!

Frag on
meh