Need a team for LlamaLAN 12

October 30th - November 1st 2009
territt
Cria
Cria

Need a team for LlamaLAN 12

Post by territt »

Hey guys,

I signed up to the forum last year but was unable to go to the last Lan because of work problems, anyways i will be going to 12 but as i dont know anyone else i wanted to know when i pay can i just join any team? or do i have to check with someone?

Its goig to be my first LAN so what doi need to bring with me other then my pc?
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Re: Need a team for LlamaLAN 12

Post by CyberDrac »

There is nothing to stop you join any team which has empty seats, you can choose you seat as soon as your payment has been processed. So take advantage of an early payment and pick which ever seat you like the look of.

The only other thing which may happen closer to the event is people asking you to shuffle for the purposes of fitting in large groups, however that is entirely at your own discretion.
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Re: Need a team for LlamaLAN 12

Post by Golem »

Hi territt; it's good news that, even though you couldn't make it in February, you'll be joining us for the epic battle of LlamaLAN XII. :) Cyberdrac has covered the issue of team allegience nicely. Regarding what you bring apart from your box of tricks, you can refer to the last LAN party's Essentials List for info.

Note that the list of games in that post, while it may end up similar for LL/XII, may not be exactly the same. This will be based on what the tournaments eventually look like and the most popular games in the overall Games List, which is fed from all our website profiles. We'll communicate the tournaments' structure and games later, once the event is secured (with 20 seat payments) and we've made our decisions. :)