TF2 Upgrades

17th-19th April 2009
evilgangsta
Yearling
Yearling

TF2 Upgrades

Post by evilgangsta »

Will the new "upgrades" in TF2 be able to be turned off in the Tourney Matches? just wondering

Cheers
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Re: TF2 Upgrades

Post by Kanonfodda »

I'm assuming you mean unlocks?

Full rules for the tournaments will be posted, although most unlocks are considered "tournament" safe.
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D
Andy
Cria
Cria

Post by Andy »

Kanonfodda wrote:I'm assuming you mean unlocks?

Full rules for the tournaments will be posted, although most unlocks are considered "tournament" safe.
Tournament safe is one thing, but for people who don't have any unlocks they are very unfair in my opinion.
Joosebug
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Joosebug »

theres really nothing ur missing out on
all tourney rules atm are saying Sandman is gay, only allowed 1, but i dont think we'll even be using one of those, medic, heavy pyro unlocks are all cool, just the scouts Sandman is the only issue.

FAN in my opinion is terrible too, but meh, srsly, only unlocks which u should worry about is your medic having kritz, the new needle gun and the medic blade thing too tbh.
a good pyro carrys the Axtinguisher but u really shouldnt worry about that, also the flare gun is cool somtimes, jsut not as essential as teh medics unlocks.
the heavy natasha is just anti-scout rush, plus the boxing gloves are just novelty, but do grant krits for 15 second which is cool. plus many a time KF will stop and stand and om nom on his sandvich which is just for TF2 hilarity.

=P